The “Coaches” section of the CDL Blog contains pages meant to directly connect coaches of all experience levels with resources that can help with administering and coaching a debate program. Choose an option from the drop-down menu above or from the options below.
- Ask David: Pose debate-related questions to an expert. David will respond with helpful advice.
- Administrative Resources: Find documents related to team administration.
- Coaching Resources: Includes documents that are meant to help new and intermediate coaches recruit members and plan practices.
- Professional Development: An overview of CDC Professional Development standards.
- Topic Resources: Features topic-specific resources, including all things Core Files related and the NAUDL’s Topic Overview.
- Tournament Documents: Includes documents for tournament registration, tournament schedules, previewing forms, and runnable case lists. New documents will be posted upon release.
- Tournament Reporting Notebook: Tracks school and student participation relative to the CDL Participation Standard, last year’s performance, and other schools’ and students’ performance.
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
- For CDL reporting documents, visit the “Reports” section.